Arbitration and mediation are often more flexible, faster and less expensive than Court. These alternative methods of dispute resolutions are increasingly popular. De Grandpré Joli-Coeur offers its clients the opportunity to benefit from the expertise of arbitrators and mediators of several of its lawyers and, in most areas of the firm's practice: civil, commercial disputes, condominium law, labor law, etc.
- Consultation and determining the best way of conflict resolution;
- Representation to other stakeholders, preliminary meetings and communications;
- Mediation, conciliation and arbitration;
- In labor matters: grievances, collective bargaining agreements
- Mediation and arbitration in civil and commercial litigation, condominium law, business law, etc...
- Conferences and workshops.