The Declaration of Co-ownership is a living document that is subject to change and may need to be revised on occasion. When the situation demands it, our team is at your service to rewrite and update your declaration.
- Insertion of the mandatory provisions of the new law
- Withdrawal of obsolete provisions
- Revision and standardization of style and vocabulary
- Collection of all adopted building by-laws for inclusion in the overall revision
- Any amendments that may be made or required
- Analysis of your syndicate’s specific needs
- Preparing and drafting a policy tailored to your syndicate
- Preparing and drafting regulations related to the adopted policy
- Preparing and drafting the documents necessary for the adoption of the policy
Since 2018, many subjects have become relevant and require the intervention of a legal professional to make the building by-laws and charter as efficient as possible. DJC can assist you in the continuous and annual updating of your declaration of co-ownership by proposing additions that take into account new developments in society and the arrival of new tools or equipment on the market.
- Installation of water detectors to prevent water damage and infiltration
- Installation of electrical charging stations
- Prohibition of cannabis and second-hand smoke in common areas and/or private areas
- Prohibition or control of short-term rentals
- Remote (virtual) co-owner meetings and use of digital tools to access services offered to co-owners